Welcome to OCB Eye Health Services and thank you for choosing us for your eye care needs. We want to make your appointment as pleasant as possible starting with the pre-registration process. Please print out and fill out the medical history form below and bring it with you to your appointment. You are welcome to preview the authorization forms if you wish. You will have the opportunity to review them at your visit, and you will be asked to sign them at the front desk when you check in.
: Undefined variable: question in /home/b489mgdesia6/public_html/wp-content/themes/eyeboston/templates/faqs.php
on line 6
Please bring the following with you to your appointment:
- A list of your current medications and dosage.
- Health insurance cards and a photo ID. A scan of your health insurance cards and photo ID will be taken at the time of your appointment.
- A referral from your primary care physician if required by your insurance. Please call your primary care physician ahead of time to secure one.
- Eyeglass and/or contact lenses with current contact lens prescription or package.
- Previous medical records or any diagnosis relating to your eyes.